- Site use may entail the collection of user personal data for the purpose and to the extent as required to administer the site and maintain its functionalities.
- The controller of your personal data is BRANDELAW Marcin Setlak in Lublin (20-824), al. Warszawska 102, NIP No.: 7381890884, REGON No.: 362446190, e-mail address: [email protected].
- Personal data of site users are processed in accordance with generally applicable laws, and in particular Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter: GDPR.
- If you have any objections or doubts related to the processing of personal data in connection with site use, please contact us at: [email protected].
- Personal data processing.
- The site may process personal data of users, gathered primarily through cookies.
- Personal data collected by the site shall be processed for the duration as required to perform the contract for service provision by electronic means entered into with the user until the contract is terminated or expires or to answer any inquiry submitted through the contact form – in connection with a legitimate interest of the personal data controller. After such period, personal data of site users may be processed for archiving purposes and for the establishment and defence of potential claims connected with the service contract performance.
- Personal data of site users are secured against unlawful disclosure to unauthorised persons, against unauthorised access, removal, damage, modification and against accidental destruction or loss.
- A site user shall have a right of access to data, a right of rectification, a right to restriction of processing, a right to data portability, and, where the applicable laws so provide, a right to erasure or a right to object to data processing, as well as a right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority that monitors compliance with personal data protection laws, i.e. the President of the Data Protection Office.
- If personal data of a Service Recipient or Client are processed based on their consent, they shall have a right to withdraw the consent at any time, this having no impact on the lawfulness of any processing done based on such consent before such withdrawal.
- User personal data shall not be transferred to other entities and they shall not be subject to profiling or automated decision-making.
Depending on the retention period, the cookies used by the site can be:
- session cookies, or temporary cookies, connected with the site browsing session, stored on the user's device until the user leaves the website;
- persistent cookies, saved on the user’s device and in the browser after the end of the session, unless they are deleted by the user;
- third party cookies, coming from the advertising servers of the site partners.
Depending on their purpose, the cookies used by the site may be:
- essential for proper functioning of the site and its individual elements;
- functional cookies, allowing the site to save the choices made on the site pages, e.g. to save the passwords used to log in to the user account;
- performance cookies, gathering information on how webpages are used;
- advertising cookies, used to provide advertising services;
- analytical cookies, used for statistical purposes.
- The data read from the cookies are gathered on the ground of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, that is legitimate interest of the data controller, which in this case means maintaining site functionalities, adapting the site to the user's individual settings, saving the data entered by the user in connection with site use, and statistical analyses regarding site users and visitors.
- A user may disable cookies by changing the settings of their web browser used to access the site, in a way specific for the browser:
- A user may access the cookies gathered on the drive or in the memory of the device they use to browse the website by analysing the content of the cookies in the browser settings.
- The controller does not connect any site use data and information contained in cookies with any other data it may have or access.
Please be informed that the site uses the following third-party technologies to track user activity on the site:
- pixel of FastTony.es application using other technologies such as Facebook conversion pixel and Google tracking codes, provided by the Ma & Ma Agency, based at ul. Toruńska 5, 84-230 Rumia, having REGON: 192950184 and NIP: 588-195-03-29 for the purpose of marketing and remarketing of services offered on the Website as well as automation of advertising messages made available via Facebook.
- social media tools and plug-ins provided by Facebook for the purpose of subscribing to the profile of the Site Administrator;
- Google Analytics tracking code provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA for the purpose of analysing site statistics. For details on data processing by Google LLC, visit: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245;
- the CallPage script provided by CallPage Sp. z o.o. based on Cracow to automatically connect the Site Administrator with the phone number specified by the client on the site for marketing purposes, such as provision of information about the services and to collect and analyse statistics for site optimisation. For more about data processing by CallPage Sp. z o.o., visit: https://www.callpage.pl/polityka-prywatnosci-2018.
Through cookie settings, a site user may decide whether or not they agree to the use of:
- the Facebook pixel, the social media plug-ins and the cookies provided by Facebook Inc. in browser settings and in profile privacy settings on Facebook;
- pixel of FastTony.es application in browser settings regarding Facebook pixel
- the Google AdSense and Google Analytics tracking codes and cookies provided by Google LLC in browser settings;
- the CallPage script in the browser settings.
- Please be informed that the site uses the following third-party technologies to track user activity on the site:
- No personally identifiable information or personal data shall be collected on behalf of or transferred to any third party.
- No personally identifiable information or personal data shall be transferred to any third country or international organisation if the site user clearly specifies through browser settings that they do not agree to this.